The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the Boxing Day fixtures in Matchday 22 in the National League North:
King’s Lynn Town v Boston United
- King’s Lynn Town have not lost a home league game for over a year – they last tasted defeat at the Walks in September 2018.
- Boston United have only lost one league game on the road since the start of November, picking up wins at AFC Telford, Farsley Celtic and Kidderminster Harriers in the process.
- Adam Marriott is King’s Lynn Town’s top scorer – nobody in the National League North has more than his 21 goals.
- Only three sides have conceded more goals than Boston United in the league this season.
Kettering Town v Brackley Town
- Kettering Town have only lost once in all competitions since mid-October, pulling themselves eight clear of the bottom two.
- Only York City with eight have conceded fewer goals on the road so far this season than Brackley Town’s nine.
- Kettering Town have scored four goals in two of their last three home games.
- With +28, Brackley Town are have by far the National League North’s best goal difference.
Southport v Chester
- Two of the promotion challengers go head-to-head as third place Southport entertain fifth place Chester.
- Only Brackley Town and leaders King’s Lynn Town have scored more goals than Chester this season.
- Chester’s Akwasi Asante with 14 and Port’s David Morgan with 10 are the leading scorers for their clubs.
- Only York City and Brackley Town boast a better defensive record than Southport this season.
Curzon Ashton v Altrincham
- Altrincham haven’t won since beating York City in late November, Curzon Ashton are looking to avoid a third straight defeat.
- Curzon Ashton have conceded just one goal in their last five home games – winning four and drawing once in that time.
- Altrincham have one of the worst away records in the division, only Boxing Day hosts Curzon Ashton have take less points on the road.
- The last meeting at the Nash in February between the two sides saw Altrincham run out comfortable 6-0 winners.
Top Picks from LV BET
61/20 Boston United to end King’s Lynn 15-month undefeated home run
33/20 Over 3.5 goals in Kettering v Brackley (Check LV BET sportsbook)
11/1 Free-scoring Chester and Southport to draw 2-2
7/10 Goals in both halves of Curzon v Altrincham (Check LV BET sportsbook)
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)