League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the New
Year’s Day fixtures in Matchday 24 in the National League North:
Boston United v King’s Lynn
- King’s Lynn hold a four-point lead at the top of the National League North despite dropping two points on Saturday at Alfreton.
- Boston United are undefeated at home and have let in just four goals at York Street so far this season.
- Adam Marriott is King’s Lynn Town’s top scorer – nobody in the National League North has more than his 22 goals.
- King’s Lynn won the Boxing day clash 1-0. The leaders have won seven of their last eight matches.
York City v Bradford PA
- Title-chasing York have won just once in five and missed the chance to close the gap on Saturday, losing 2-1 to Guiseley.
- Struggling Bradford have lost nine of their last ten National League North matches and sit bottom of the table.
- The Minstermen won the Boxing Day fixture 2-0 but York have won less than half of their home matches this season.
- Avenue have let in 63 goals already – and they have only scored 14, less than anyone else.
Chester v Southport
- Chester have won just one in four and are ten points adrift of leaders King’s Lynn.
- Southport have lost their last two, letting in six goals. They still hold a play-off place.
- Chester won the Boxing Day meeting 3-1 and the Seals have won six of their ten home games. Southport have taken six points from nine away from home.
- Only Brackley Town and leaders King’s Lynn have scored more goals than Chester this season.
Spennymoor v Darlington
- Darlington have won four games in a row for the first time this season.
- Spennymoor are clinging onto a play-off place after just one win in five matches.
- The Quakers won this fixture 2-1 on Boxing Day and they are now just a point away from the promotion places.
- Spennymoor have taken 22 points from a possible 30 at home this season, scoring an average of nearly 2.5 goals a game.