Admission Prices – Away Supporters:
Blowick Terrace – This is an uncovered Terrace behind the goal
ADULTS – £13.50 | Concessions* | £10.00 | 12-17 £5.00 | u12s** FREE
Blowick End – Main Stand – All seated (We reserve the right to restrict access to groups)
ADULT £15.00 | Concessions* £11.00 | 12-17 £6.00 | u12s** FREE
* With ID and to include Aged 65+, full-time students, Blue Light Cardholders, Armed Force members and disabled with carer (Carer ticket is free when purchased with a Disabled ticket)
**MUST be accompanied by an adult or concession; MAX 3 per person.
Tickets are now available to purchase online and will remain online until 1-hour prior to the scheduled kick-off time.
• Advance purchase strongly recommended for away supporters
• Online Ticket Sales ‘offline’ 1-hour prior to kick-off
• When booking online, you may be required to show ID at the turnstile
• Turnstiles will be open from 2pm on match day
Tickets can also be purchased from the Club Shop on Match Days:
Please Note: The Club Shop will be open from 10.30am and will close at kick-off
Programmes: Available for purchase, priced at £3.00, available from vendors and the club shop
Refreshments: Refreshment kiosks will be available once the Turnstiles open, serving hot food and hot & cold beverages; a licenced bar will also be available inside the stadium
Car Parking: There is no car park at the stadium, supporters can park on Haig Avenue and neighbouring streets but we request that supporters are respectful of local residents and not to block driveways.
Travelling to the game? Click here for directions to Haig Avenue