Following consecutive away fixtures, Bradford Park Avenue return to Horsfall Stadium this Saturday 8th of December to kick off the festive season sitting TOP of National League north and ready to party with all comers.
At their last outing on home turf back in Mid-November, the Horsfall faithful and a number of Football fans from other great Yorkshire clubs were treated to a special international break weekend when Mark Bowers team showed all the character and pluck that has carried them up to the top of the league, storming back from a 2-0 deficit to take all three points with 3 stunning strikes in the final 6 minutes.
That result sees BPA sit top on 37 points, 3 points clear of high flying Chorley, with clubs the size and ilk of Chester, Telford, Altrincham and Spenymoor all chasing the Bradfordians .
Bradford Park Avenue Chairman Gareth Roberts had the following to say about the growing number of local sports fans who are getting behind the club in this exciting time :
“The Bradford Park Avenue board and volunteers have launched new initiatives leading into this weekends big match V Southport in a bid to thank the supporters of Bradford City, Huddersfield Town, Halifax FC, Leeds Utd, Thackley FC and Brighouse Town, among many others including Bradford Bulls and Cleckheaton Rugby fans, for supporting us as neighbours“
Roberts added :
“We’re not a large club but we are powered by a very hard working and proud group of true Football Supporters and we are just really appreciative of the good wishes and parochial support shown to us by supporters of the larger clubs around and also our other non league family. We genuinely wish everyone the very best for their club this weekend as most are all playing away, and we invite those supporters unable to travel to support their club to come down to Horsfall, try the famous Chips and Gravy and our supporter club bar, and enjoy a very proper non league football experience with a team that is truly giving us something we are very proud of“
To make it an easier decision for locals to come down and visit Horsfall this Saturday the club are offering FREE entry to all children 16 years and under when accompanied by an adult.
Other promotions and features on the day are :-
- All Children 16 and under FREE with paying adult or club season ticket holder
- All season ticket holders from any sports club will receive 3 bottled beers (Coors and Magners) for the price of 2 on presentation of your season ticket
- GIN BAR with a wide range of Gins and mixers
- Score updates from all matches involving local clubs will be provided throughout the afternoon and match
- Horsfall’s Famous Chips and Gravy on sale all day in The Avenue kiosk
- Great range of craft Saltaire brewery beers
- Kids and families can stretch their legs in the open spaces around Horsfall, sit under cover in the main stand, join the Bus Shelter home fans the behind goal, watch score updates in the warm clubhouse, or stand close to the action on the pavilion side, all with a beer, wine or cider or of course hot drink.
- Parking available on site for just £2
- After match drinks and chat with players and manager in clubhouse for Man of the Match presentation
- One of the best ground PA soundtracks ever conceived
- Half season tickets available for purchase on the day
Prices and full event details are :-
3pm | 08/12/18
Adult – £12
Concession – £9
Student – £7
Under-16 – £2 (Free if accompanied by an adult)